blah, blah, blah

Friday, March 17, 2006

speechless

Okay, I just can't wrap my brain around this. We just watched a show on TLC (we had previously recorded) about the Duggar Family. This lady has 16 kids. They may have more. I can't imagine what it would be like to live like that. I am not saying it is wrong, it is just so unusual. I know a family of 10, and a few with 8. We even used to be baby sitters for a foster home of 12. I just don't know anyone who has given birth once a year for 17 years straight. It's a really cool story of how they built their own home. If you get a chance, exercise your brain and watch it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We've have 8 kids right now and I've thought of changing my name to anything other then "mom". How could you do 16? Seems like it would be impossible!
I love your pictures.

7:06 AM

 
Blogger Carlos said...

Nice post.:)

3:38 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I fell in love with the mom's sweet spirit. I checked out the website. Check it out and click on the link to Modest Swimwear and let me know what you think! :) But really, I thought the children were precious and very impressive!
RW

7:58 PM

 
Blogger NerdMom said...

I saw the show and wow. I have 3 under 5yrs and I feel like I am losing it most of the time. I don't know if I feel encouraged or like a loser. If she can handle that many I suppose that I should handle mine better;).

4:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home