blah, blah, blah

Tuesday, November 7, 2006

imagine it

What a fun day. We spent 5 hours at a the Children's museum, Imagine It, with some friends. It felt like we almost had the whole place to ourselves. The kids just played and played and played. My friend and I were able to just sit and talk and talk and talk: that is what I call mommy play. I hadn't seen our friends in a long time and I got to hold her sweet new born baby. It was so relaxing watching our kids play and make a big mess knowing we didn't have to help clean any of it up.





3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks, and sounds, like a wonderful, refreshing day

great pics btw :)

4:37 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your kids always look like they are having the best childhood. I wonder if they know how blessed they are.

10:35 PM

 
Blogger Renee said...

Glad you remembered your camera. It was a wonderful way to start our week. The kids and I have talked about it all day. Let's do it soon again. Love you!

10:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home