blah, blah, blah

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

girl frog, boy frog

A close member of the family passed along some ceramic frogs that were passed to her from a relative and I think that relative got them from someone else. Anyways, they had been stored in a little jewelry box wrapped in white tissue paper. They were given to the girls to paint. Last week #3 & #2 asked to get out their paints and I thought it would unwrap the frogs. Just as I was laying them on the tissue paper in front of the girls who had brushes ready in hand, I happened to turn them over. Wow, what a surprise. They girls never noticed it and I never brought it to their attention. I was dying laughing inside. Now the happy froggy couple are being stored in the top of the craft closet. Not sure if they'll ever make it back out.

Colorful tree frogs blending into their natural habitat. (Sun, grass, trees, etc.)




Turn them over and you get a sex-ed point of view.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is SOOO funny! Whew - aren't you glad they didn't notice.

6:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my .. hahaha that is funny !!!

I could just imagine the response my kidlets would have made lol

Gorgeous paintings, btw !!!

7:13 PM

 
Blogger keri said...

ha ha. i'm sure ella would have said "look mommy, boobies! and a po-po!"

9:27 PM

 
Blogger muddy hands said...

what kind of homeschoolin' are you doin'? heehee. at least it was the girls and not #1 and my crash -- they would never stop talking about it! love ya. you're a great teacher, momma and friend.

12:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home