blah, blah, blah

Wednesday, October 4, 2006

a grump

Oh ... yesterday I had a terrible case of the grumpies. I felt completely suffocated by everyone and every thing. Frustration from the tiniest of things fueled it even more. Thankfully my man encouraged me to get out last night with a friend. He was so loving and patient with me yesterday it really helped me to see things more clearly and just calm down. He is amazing. I just can't even put it in words right now just how much I love him.

I am hoping today will be dramatically different. If it is not, well that is okay.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get the grumpies too. My guy is great to let me have my "girl time" too. It's great to have that kind of support!

12:08 PM

 
Blogger Kate said...

a couple times a month here sounds about right. glad you have such a good man to pardon the grumpies. we'd be loonies if it weren't for our good men! (hope today was better.) :)

2:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we all get the grumpies every now and then .. I am so happy for you that you have a wonderful husband who loves EVERYTHING about you, and who understands when you need some time to gather yourself .. I have one of those too ;)

just remember - tomorrow is a new day !

6:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want you to know I love you grumpy or not. I will take you either way! Thanks for growing me. H

6:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all have those days. Seems like I have been in a funk lately -- weather change maybe???

Thank God for supportive hubbies!!!

9:49 PM

 
Blogger on the Rock said...

I too eagerly eat up my hubbies loving and thoughtful pep talks! That's great that he could be there for you.

1:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's wishing you a happy day today.

Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

3:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home