blah, blah, blah

Monday, October 3, 2005

Fairy dust


It is hard to see the tooth, it is on the bottom. The new tooth actually came half way up before the old one popped out. MeMe- I will try to get a better picture tomorrow.

Well the tooth fairy came last night. She replaced the small baby tooth with a 1979 silver dollar that I have treasured since childhood. On the window sill and on under the pillow, traces of fairy dust could be found. The kids were thrilled to see the evidence. #1 has already figured out who is really behind all Santa's good deeds. He also knows the tooth fairy isn't real. But still his imagination got the best of him and for a few momments, it seemed real.

3 Comments:

Blogger Justabeachkat said...

I love the silly pictures! Makes me smile!

The one of #1's tooth loss, makes me kinda sad. Our little boy is growing up way, way too fast!

I've had you on my mind alot today since I'm here in Nashville and I know how much you love it too. Wish you were here too. Maybe sometime you and I can come together.

I love you very much! KD

10:30 PM

 
Blogger Joan said...

Thanks for listing my blog. Great to see your clan having so much fun. No tears!

And there is the infamous tatoo?

Fairy dust...what do you use? Baby powder? Never thought of that one!

Me

11:32 PM

 
Blogger Marjorie said...

Hi, thanks for commenting on unclimber. I enjoyed this post -- my 5 year-old is currently in the process of growing a new tooth right behind her old one. I sure hope the old one falls out soon. I keep polling everyone to see if I should take her to the dentist. The consensus is to let time take care of it. But I wiggle the thing every night to speed things up.

8:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home