blah, blah, blah

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

ebaying my day away



In our junk closet I have had some items that I have intended to list on ebay. They have been sitting there for over 6 months. So today was the day to pull them out. I set up the big white beach towel for a photo shoot of used misc. stuff that I feel still has some worth. Loaded the pics on the computer and then went through the trouble of listing all of them on the site. As I reflect back on the hours it took to do this, I am wondering is it all worth it? And now I have the continual lingering feeling that I need to check my ebay status. I mean checking it once and hour (sometimes more), could that be considered obsessive? It's crazy how I love to look at the counters. It just thrills me to know other people like to look at my junk! Especially when they bid, that means they value my junk!

#3 only had one accident today. I am so proud of her. I think it is for real! NO more diapers!

Oh, we're watching this show, 1/2 ton man. The people had to bust out a wall to get this guy out of his house. During the demolition, what is he doing? Smoking a freaking cigarette!
  • 1,000 Man Pound
  • 3 Comments:

    Blogger Joan said...

    If I didn't have so much trouble getting to the post office, I might try that. I go months without stamps just because I hate having to go to the post office.

    I heard you can order then on-line now...but in the case of packages, they have to be weighed. Man, I admire your oranization. Keep it up and make some dough, girl! Much better than yardsaling!

    10:52 PM

     
    Blogger johnvano said...

    ...but doesn't smoking make you thinner? Perhaps he thought he was doing his part to lose the weight... ;-)

    12:15 AM

     
    Blogger Kate said...

    i am loving your blog. you can ship right from your house after you sell - just use the shipping services ebay offers. it was such a blessing when i discovered it. the fees are so low - that it makes it more then worth it to use it and not drag the kids to the post office! ok gonna go finish reading and get to bed!
    kate

    10:27 PM

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home