blah, blah, blah

Tuesday, October 4, 2005

jungle gym at Target



It has been a fairly normal day. After #2's gymnastic class we all went and ate at Blimpie's for lunch. This is our favorite place to eat. We eat it at least once a week. Then we wandered around Super Target for about 2 hours. Before we even stepped foot inside the store, I had one rule: two in the buggy at a time. They love to pile in the humungous cart, the one with the small waiting room attached to the front of it. It has two seats but in reality 4 small kids can fit. Everyone could ride comfortably if they all stayed still, but of course that is not reasonable. Well #1 started feeling left out. The girls were being selfish and not letting him ride. So he got in the main compartment were all the items your intend to buy are placed. Then it began. As I pushed, they all traded places 10 plus times. All 3 of them climbed all over that buggy, front to back, back to front, sit here, sit there, hang their legs over the side, swing from the front handle. It was like a mini park. I enjoyed seeing all the creative ways they found to entertain themselves. In fact they stayed pretty quiet too.

Tonight my man was at Perspectives. Me and the gang got invited to go fatten up at the local Pizza Buffet with my parents. I have to admit that I really like the pizza there. It's cheap and the pizza tastes so good with blue cheese salad dressing drizzzled all over it. I feel so gross afterwards. Why do I do that to myself? Anyways, we had a good time seeing Mom-Mi & Grandow. After dinner the kids went to their house and took a royal bubble bath in their huge tub. The bubbles got to be about a foot high. Now our kids are asleep. I am anixously awaiting my man to come home. Soon tomorrow will be here and I will be allowed to spend another incredible day being a wife and a mom, all over again. I love it.

Thank you Father for all your gracious blessings. Thank you for your incredible gift of love. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

1 Comments:

Blogger loren said...

I like your heart for God, and He has blessed you with some wonderful kids. Praise the Lord!

10:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home