blah, blah, blah

Friday, October 7, 2005

oh what to say?



It's been a fun week. There is not much to type about. So if I keep going, there is a guarantee my thoughts will be all over the place. I talked to my Mother in-law tonight for probably close to an hour. She just got back from Nashville, where we both used to live. What a great city. We loved it there. As we ended our phone call, I got this "peaceful easy feeling". I love being friends with her.


Oh, I want to take a moment to commend the makers of the Leapfrog video "Letter Factory". Thanks to you, my 26 month old daughter now knows half her alphabet and the sound each letter makes. I guess TV isn't as bad as they say. We watch the video for #2, she loves it. They taught her the alphabet as well. Kudos to you Leap, Lily & Tad. Thanks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joan said...

I AGREE! I save leap pads for special trips for the road (well, I did before the DVD player).

And, uh, let's not even talk about posts all over the place...but, hey...who's it for? :-)

Have a great weekend!

Me

10:36 AM

 
Blogger Justabeachkat said...

You honor me by calling me "friend" as well as mother-in-law. I cherish the relationship we have together. You're one of the blessings of my life.

I remember when "your man" brought you home for the first time. "Bad Dad" and I told him you were a "keeper"...so glad he agreed and kept you!

I love you very much,

KD

3:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home