blah, blah, blah

Monday, November 7, 2005

our trip

I must say our trip to the mountains was one of the best vacations we've ever had. I loved it. Our cabin was incredible. The view was breathtaking. The air felt pure. The temperature was divine. I just felt so at peace the entire time. I could include a zillion photos infact I will have to upload more later. Well, now I can say I have seen the "Panama Cities" of the Smoky's: Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge & Cherokee. In these cities we saw the biggest collection of crap I think I have ever seen. Store after store you would find just slight different variations of the same crap. It was really funny. We had a lot of laughs. Ok. I have got to get some things accomplished. more later...



He sure is FANTASTIC!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home