blah, blah, blah

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

New Recipe

Tried a new pasta dish tonight. It was so delicious.
  • Chicken Tequila Fettuccini
  • We did not have any tequila so I am not exactly sure what you would have called my version but it was great. The jalapenos gave it a BIG KICK, we really digged it. The kids ate plain pasta, of course. We have yet to get the whole family eating the same thing. Maybe once they are 18 I will have it mastered.

    Tonight I took a long bath to get warm. When my man woke up this morning the house was 60 degrees. He mercifully turned on the heat. I really don't like winter. When I get cold all I want to do is curl up in bed and remain. Still emotional from yesterday. Kept busy but it is something that I just can't figure out. I am so analytical I want to think it to an "end". I appreciate the sweet support from all the comments. I was so hesitant to write about it, but you know, it's my blog. It's my life. So I started a novel tonight to help round up my brain waves and let them get hyper on something else.

    Only one week left to be lazy. I cannot wait until the time change. I honestly have really enjoyed sleeping late since it's too dark for me to exercise in the morning before my man leaves for work. But with the upcoming time change that means I've got to get back in the groove. I really am excited! I love my mornings outside. It's so awesome.

    okay, I am off to bed. Feeling pretty random, which isn't very unusual. Good night.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home