blah, blah, blah

Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy in the know


#3 has been singing "If you're happy in the know" all day. I love it. Puts a smile on my face every time. So tonight we did the trick or treat thing in my parents neighborhood. I really enjoyed it. The kids got enough candy to last them for years, especially since they only get about one piece a day. The mental pictures I have from tonight of the kids are priceless. I am so fascinated with how they interact with each other. I guess it is from being an only child. Today they all three were tromping through the yard and #3 reached up and grabbed #1's hand. They walked like that for a while. My heart was bursting with joy. Before they went to sleep they all climbed in #1's bed and snuggled all over each other. I just love it. I love how they roll their eyes, taunt, hit, scream, laugh, wrestle, and love each other. I am SO SO SO happy I am at home with them everyday to witness it.

I did it! I got up today and went for a walk. OH it was so nice. I layered really well to keep warm. I can't wait to go again tomorrow. Ok I am very sleepy. night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home