blah, blah, blah

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

another summer day

I have had a yucky sinus headache ALL DAY. Tried two different meds, nothing has stopped it. But besides that, we had an enjoyable day.
The kids played campout in the yard

The girls painted lots and lots of pretty pictures


I washed a ka-gillion dishes

And #2 put up her hair with a million clips and played "Chinese Princess"

So I am off to bed, still with a headache. I guess I am having sympathy pains for my mom who has been suffering with a migraine for about a week now. She had a CT-scan on her head today, we should know something by Friday. I am worried about her. Please pray for healing.

Good night.

9 Comments:

Blogger keri said...

enjoyed the pics. feel better. hope all is ok with your mom. love you. k

11:16 PM

 
Blogger Cantini #3 said...

I'm praying for your mom....I know how bad she's been feeling at work. I told her to go home....she smiled at me....

6:35 AM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

I hope you're feeling better this morning, TS. And I hope you're mom finds resolution soon. We're all praying for her, too.

Thanks for the pics.

9:06 AM

 
Blogger Wendy said...

Love the pictures. It is dress up time all day around here (see blog).

Hope you and your mom are feeling better soon.

9:33 AM

 
Blogger Glass Half Full said...

The dishes are hilarious!! How pruned were your hands??? :)

10:25 AM

 
Blogger Sprittibee said...

Like the new template. Very cute.

10:26 AM

 
Blogger Perri said...

Praying for both you and your mom. That's a lot of artwork. If they are anything like my kids, it took about 10 minutes to create it all, then it's time to clean up the mess.

2:46 PM

 
Blogger Kate said...

oh man - a headache is BAD but a sinus one is THE WORST. hope you found something to wipe it out. love the pics! i'm tellin' ya, i can't believe how big your youngest is getting. she looks so much older now!

7:13 PM

 
Blogger Renee said...

Hope you have felt better today. Those dishes would have overwhelmed me! The kids look so cute!

7:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home