blah, blah, blah

Monday, November 21, 2005

been quiet lately

Both of the girls are sick and I think #1 is on his way. It is raining and cold so we've all been bums today. There is a lot I want to accomplish but the rain makes me feel so slow. I have a lot on my mind, not much that I want to share though, I know that is hard to believe. Normally I am an open book. I still feel joy inside, not depressed or anything. I feel something, maybe a lot of little things, looming in the distance that is trying to stress me. Crazy but I can't clearly see it. Deep breaths, smile, enjoy the moment. I really just wish sometimes I could turn my brain off. I mean the analytical part. I don't want to look back on this day and see I wasted energy thinking on things that are untrue, not happening, or not worth any time to think over. Good luck I am telling myself. Okay, now it does sound like I am down. I am not. I am just lazy today. Okay. I am off to do .... something, I don't know, oh, fold clothes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joan said...

In a Bible Study right now? When I get that way, harnessing and directing the analytical energy seems to help. Great job catching and fighting it.

Me

9:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home