blah, blah, blah

Thursday, November 17, 2005

#2 turns 4

Today is #2's fourth birthday. We celebrated with four candles in her eggo blueberry waffles, a trip to the mall for portraits, dinner at her favorite restaurant with Mom-Mi and Grandow, and then home to have a homemade strawberry chocolate chip cake with vanilla icing and sprinkles. She played the part all day. She got in and out of the car first, ate cake first, wanted the biggest french fry at the table during dinner, ordered a milkshake as her beverage and she was in the center of our nightly group hug all because she had the title "Birthday Girl". I have been reflecting on the past four years of her little life. She is amazing. I was carrying her out of the bathroom tonight, she had her arms tight around my neck and we both looked in the mirror. I thought ... "I can't believe this beautiful little dynamite is mine, thanks God!" She gave me a great big kiss and squeezed me hard. I just love mom moments like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home