blah, blah, blah

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

happy thanksgiving

I had cabin fever real bad today. We have not been anywhere since Saturday. The girls have been too sick to get out. When I woke up this morning they were both running around like wild Indians, so we made a trip to the grocery store. It was a mad house. You could not hardly move through the aisles.

My man got off work early today. It was nice. He spent some time putting together the perfect my little pony bicycle for #2. She loves it. I mean really. We all went outside and cheered her on as daddy coached her along. She did pretty good. Soon all the kids were riding around showing off. I was on a high. I love it when my man comes into my every day world. Like there has been some times when he had to work late and I was at the grocery store with the kids, and he surprises us and shows up. It thrills me. As the sun began to set the kids put up their bikes. #2 hug and kissed her dream pony ride four or five times. We ditched the home menu and headed to Cracker barrel. To sum it up, despite the cold wind and chill in the air, today being with my little family got me all warm and fuzzy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home