blah, blah, blah

Thursday, December 1, 2005

making it quick

Well, I am going to make this quick. (Watch out, I am sure there are going to be lots of typos) I am dying to read more of Blue Like Jazz. Yes it is amazing. Love it. Recommend it to any and everyone.

Let's see. #2 stirred up some trouble today. I am still having a hard time seeing any conviction in the child. But we made it through it, and I know it is all in the Lord's timing. I pray she will hear Him when He calls. Got water in my rubber gloves tonight as I was doing dishes. Yuck, I really hate that. The good thing is it rushes me to get the rest of the job done. I really can't stand the way it feels. I ate too much for dinner, to the point I feel gross ... but it will really motivate me to get out and exercise tomorrow.

Really good things that happened today. #1 is really reading. We have overcome my biggest fear in home schooling. Wow. He gets it and he is good at it. Tonight my man was in class, so I didn't want to eat one more daily meal around the table with out him, so we had a picnic at the TV and watched the Incredibles. I do so love that movie. It wasn't the "same without daddy" as the kids said. It was still a very snuggly evening. All of us piled on the couch together. We needed that. #2 has been so grumpy lately and almost hateful at times. She was very eager to pass out hugs and kisses to her siblings at bedtime. Maybe things are turning around in her little world.

Two of my favorite things about today ... I was able to have some incredible conversations with some of my best friends and being held in the arms of the man I love.

God you are just too good to me. I am eternally grateful. I look forward to spending my forever in your presence. Thanks.

1 Comments:

Blogger sonoftheprodigal said...

i see no typos around. you may be too hard on yourself. relax, you're fine and beautiful. =)

9:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home