blah, blah, blah

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Thanksgiving is officially over

We celebrated Thanksgiving with my man's family on Thanksgiving day. Yesterday we had a family birthday party for #1 & #2. Today we had Thanksgiving with my family. So its over. I feel 10 pounds heavier. I am now ready to get the tree and gear up for Christmas.

I really am on a high right now. Honestly, being around large groups, especially extended families used to stress me out. This year I enjoyed every minute of it. I am not exactly sure what the difference was. You know, it has to be God. I am not sure how to put it in words. It's like being so humbled by His outrageous love, it drives me to love Him more and more. It creates within me this desire to love everyone differently ... than I have before. Sincerely love them. Even my husband's cousin's piece of crap husband. I look at him and just have this longing for him to know and love the Creator. I soaked up every minute I could. What a great Thanksgiving.

I praise you Father for your grace, your mercy and your never ending love. Thank you Lord for loving me. I don't deserve an ounce of it. God please use me to express your love to others. Through my failures, my pride, through every weakness I have, may You still be glorified. Refine me precious Jesus. May I never cease to recognize my need for You.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home