blah, blah, blah

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

grumpy old troll

"I'm the grumpy old troll, who lives under the bridge." This is a line sung from a character on Dora the Explorer. It is me this morning. The girls got up 3 times last night and I have been waking up with yucky headaches.

I was too out of it to say goodbye to my man as he left for work, so I called him once I was alive. As I was hanging up the phone, I just kept wanting to linger. Ever feel like you want to crawl through the phone to be with someone? It's like his voice kept me wanting more. I want to be in his arms.

So I am making the choice to change my mood. I am looking forward to two sets of friends coming over to play. I hear two good little girls playing in their room, that always makes me smile. See, feeling better already. I love my little family. I love my creative bald blued eyed husband. I love our home. I love the Lord. I am off to have a good day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

That's right - it's all in our choices! You have such a beautiful spirit! Have a wOnDeRfUl day!

2:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home