blah, blah, blah

Friday, January 13, 2006

He is real

Got up at 6:15 am. I went over to my parents and my dad and I went walking. It was really nice. The weather was perfect. It was refreshing and I enjoyed being with my dad. My mind still feels a bit "fuzzy" today. Sadness is looming over me and I don't want it. It has kinds hit me blindsided.

Sweet Jesus. Sweep me away. Show me sin that is keeping me from you. Capture my heart and mind. I don't want to be held captive by my selfish thoughts. I want to be free in you. God your joy is indescribable. Your glory is consuming. My heart is screaming out praise to you. Thank you Father for your love. Thank you for the gift of salvation. Thank you for pursuing me. Thank you for forgiving me. You are so real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home