blah, blah, blah

Sunday, January 8, 2006

girl time

Real quick. I am ready to hit the sack. I was a slacker and did not go to church. The alarm went off at six but I dreaded getting the kids ready alone. So I stayed in. The girls got in bed with me and we snuggled for an hour. Loved it! I finished the house today. I ended up being REALLY lazy yesterday so I had to make it up today. Never got to borrow the Kirby either. I cleaned out my bagless canister on my piece of doo doo Hoover and put it to work. I hate that vacuum. I didn't finish the spare bedroom or #1's room, but I am okay with it. I met a friend for dinner. She's been my friend since Kindergarten. She dug up some old photos of us from the 80's. I was looking really RUFF with my tight fro and obnoxious (spelled that word right the first time!) fire cracker bangs. We had some good laughs. I love knowing how long we've been friends and now seeing our children be friends. It's awesome. Then I got some more girl time. I talked to one of my college roommates for 2 hours. We got caught up and had some laughs as well. I feel nice and full.

Ok, I am off to snuggle with my man.

Oh. He and I both gained exactly 1.6 pounds. He would have gained more if he'd only eaten the donut I bought him on the way home tonight. Hee Hee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home