blah, blah, blah

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

warm weather?

This was written on Tuesday Jan. 10

I am not really motivated to get a lot accomplished today. I feel easy going and relaxed. I did clean my oven today. First time I used the self clean button. Wasn't much labor in pushing a single button. It took over 3 hours and the heat was outrageous. Stunk up the house too. Then I made nachos for lunch, I think I am losing site of our contest already, anyway, I forgot and left the oven on broil for almost 2 hours. Nice.

I am not complaining, but what is up with the weather. It is almost 70 degrees outside. We're loving it. #1 said.... Winter must have gotten tried and needed to take a break. I am not sure what the deal is but looks like no snow for us for sure if we keep having warm days like this. I was able to take some photos outside of the kids today. They are trying to chop up a fallen branch.






1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

You're telling me - tomorrow it's supposed to be 71! I'm not complaining but wouldn't it be nice to see just some *snow*??!!

3:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home