blah, blah, blah

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

ripped


OH my GOSH! I just sat down at the computer to veg out after a long day. I pull my knee up to my chest and my pants rip, not a small tare, but a HUGE RIP all the way around the upper thigh! I am pissed. I just got these jeans with Christmas money. And no, it is not b/c they are too tight. Seriously, it is not. Expensive good jeans. Bleep!

Alright. I have my p-jay pants on now. The gentle aroma of the fabric softener rising has got me calmer. I am having to refuse to look over at my mangled jeans lying beside me. ooooooooooooh! That really irks me.

okay, move beyond it, me.

Good news. Motivation found me today. Busy busy.

Now my mom is on the phone. I am tired. Good night.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

That bites!!
And they're new? Sounds like an "inspector" didn't check them out good. I'd write the company (only because they're expensive jeans!)

8:19 AM

 
Blogger Hale-Yeah! said...

Totally, Jacinda just returned a pair of seven's that ripped in the knee after wearing them only 3 tiimes. That sucks, if you buy something that nice, it should last.

1:59 PM

 
Blogger five in six said...

Hey! Sorry about the jeans...I usually have something that ends up in the dryer instead of being hung up and it shrinks, so I know what you're going through...but they shouldn't have ripped!! I had a great time on Saturday too! You are hilarious (did I spell that right?) and sweet and a ton of fun! We really do need to double sometime soon!

2:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home