blah, blah, blah

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

more bad news

My mom is home from the hospital. Her doctor is requesting she get a second opinion. He wants her to be aware of how different doctors treat her disease and allow her to pick the best option for her. I respect him for it.

My hubby's mom got bad news. They have found a B-B size lump in her breast that they must remove. She will have surgery next week and have to undergo radiation. I am hurting for both moms. This is so crazy it is all hitting at the same time.

Here is a big bright spot for the day. My dad gave our kids face paint. I guess he was tired of seeing markers all over their face. The kids love it. They already have ideas of what they want painted for tomorrow.







3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my heart goes out to you and your family.

9:49 PM

 
Blogger Kate said...

I am so so sorry to hear this bad news. I will be lifting both moms up in prayer.
Cherish the day.
I love what your friend said in the other post - wow - that was encouraging.

Did you paint that dragon on your sons cheek? That is soo cute!

10:34 PM

 
Blogger Karen said...

Just wanted you to know that we are thinking of and praying for your family ...

Karen

9:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home