blah, blah, blah

Monday, February 20, 2006

sweet love

The kids were extra yummy tonight as I tucked them in. I crawled in bed with each one. Oh, I treasure those moments. It is one of my favorite ways to end a long day.

Tonight is the last night I will sleep alone. HE comes home tomorrow. I can't wait to squeeze him tight!

My friend Rachel and her kids came to play today. Hers plus mine made 7 sevens running crazy throughout the house. It was fun. I still can't believe one of my oldest friends in my life (since kindergarten) is still one of my best friends and now our kids are friends. I love it.

Check out the pics of the kids. #3 is wearing an old shirt of her brothers with some kind of decoration taped to the front. #2 is wearing on her head one of the tackiest princess crowns we own. #1 is some kind of super hero that was saving animals (all the other kids) from burning buildings.

3 Comments:

Blogger Whittaker Woman said...

I know it has only been two weeks but I miss you! I am so greatful to have you and these blogs are great to catch up without having to play phone tag. I just wanted you to know how much I need ya in my life. Have "fun" with your man! H

10:26 PM

 
Blogger Kate said...

That is so awesome!
What a treasured friendship - to have that long! You both are truly blessed!
Great pictures!

8:01 AM

 
Blogger Kate said...

ok now TS - your man's recent post is absolutely hillarious!!! lol - love it!

6:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home