blah, blah, blah

Sunday, February 12, 2006

didn't go but listened

We did not make it to church. I woke up at 7:30 and panicked. I set my alarm for 6 am on the computer but the volume must have been so low that I slept right through it.

Tonight as I finally finished my closet I listened to the sermon. I must say, this series is the BOMB! He is speaking about temptation. All temptation. Breaking it down, giving the facts, equipping to fight against it. It is RIGHT ON! I could go on and on about it, but instead I will give the link to it. You can listen or watch it.
Forty-One Days, Pause, Part 1 & Soul Provider, Pause, Part 2.

There are two more coming, 4 total in this series. I can't wait for the rest.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I get a chance I will listen to it.Sometimes it seemslike to me I get more out of the sermon when I listen to it at home.

10:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home