blah, blah, blah

Friday, February 10, 2006

girl content, warning!

I love Cherry Coke. I love Mr. Pibb. I need at least one of them everyday. Just one. Well I went to the boob doctor for some minor pains and small lumps. He is asking me to cut caffeine out COMPLETELY. I am not so addicted to the caffeine, though my current nagging headache begs to differ. It really is the sugar I crave. A sweet syrupy soda is what I want. I normally drink one everyday. Anytime between lunch and dinner. I savor it. This is going to be hard. I will not adjust to diet drinks. I will some how just go on without them.

The doctor says he is not worried about me. I did get the most thorough breast examine EVER! They did an ultrasound. As he was smashing my stuff all around I kept looking at the screen. I told him I can't help but to think I should expecting to see a baby. He made a joke and said, "If we see one, we will definitely go down in the books. Haa Haa" I politely laughed back. The whole thing is weird. Some man other than your husband exploring your body. You know it's all scientific, but it is and will always be awkward. Oh, they also flatten my twins in a machine for a mamogram. It was uncomfortable but the worst part is peeling the stickers off when its all over. OUCH! That was the worst to me. I just have some denser tissue in an area they will want to look at every year. What does that mean? I am not sure, but I am not worrying any more.

2 Comments:

Blogger Whittaker Woman said...

I know this was on your shoulders. I am glad that the weight of worry is off, but yet again he added another element of self control and denying the soda you love so deaply. Just remember its for another day with your man, kids and us :)

8:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! Good news! What about caffeine-free Coke? It's hard to find, but I think it is still out there. Also, some root beer is caffeine-free. Trust me, I know. With this pregnancy I am craving something fizzy. There are no great options for pregnant women! Everything is either full of caffeine or sacrine. Again, I am so glad for the good news! Praise God! RW

8:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home