blah, blah, blah

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

precious thoughts

I am trying to go to sleep but my mind wants to linger on little tid bits from my day.

Like the sweet ruby red lips of #3 that pronounce the cutest little words my ears have ever heard. #2's big wide eyes and gentle face framed by beautiful sandy blonde hair. The way she pulls me close every night as I tuck her in and as her sweet little nose rubs mine, makes me thankful I am her mommy forever. The boyish grin and deep brown eyes of #1 that melt my heart every day. My man's broad strong shoulders and loving arms that wrap around me. I wouldn't be the woman I am today without his strength and encouragement. I never imagined I could feel love like this. It humbles me. And in a silent loud way, it makes me shout HIS praise. For I did nothing to deserve any of this.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I just found your blog. We have a lot in common. 3 kids, homeschooling, age, and more importantly our love for the Lord. It has been fun reading about your family. Visit us at swvandyke.blogspot. I look forward to your future posts.

10:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home