blah, blah, blah

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

"... drama, you don't want no drama"

I am sitting here at the computer. BLAH! That is what I feel. Grocery sacks line my kitchen counters and I just don't care! The kids are hosing each other down outside. I hear their squeals. I love that happy sound. I hear the words of conflict running like a broken tape in my head. Drama. You know ... life is drama. Whether you like it or not. When you care about people, truly love and care, there is guaranteed drama. It really sucks right now, but I can look ahead and give a smile. God really wants me to grow. In some twisted weird way, I feel honored that He is allowing me to go through this trial. I will and can stand with His strength. I will know myself better and recognize even more just how in need I am of His grace.

I think I will go tackle the groceries. God has touched me. He will NEVER forsake me. These crappy moments are so brief in His perception of time. Eternity with Him is what I have to gain.

3 Comments:

Blogger mommy to six J's said...

Just a note to tell you that I love the glasses you look so cute in them. I hope through this trial that you will be grown in His image and that you will have all the mercy and grace that you desire. Our God is so faithful He will be their with you through this trial.
I love to read the pslams when I am going thorugh a trial because they speak to our heart and they are so full of His promises.
Have a blessed day.
love,char

6:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You see things with a "God heart."

11:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you and I am praying for you. Love your perspective. Call me if you need to talk. RW

9:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home