blah, blah, blah

Friday, July 21, 2006

new day

The grumpies are gone, well for right now. Hopefully they will stay away for a long while. Went walking this morning and took some time to walk out on the community neighborhood dock that is behind where we live. I sat out looking at the water and then I laid on my back seeing the blue sky. I was filled with so much peace. The sun was rising to the right of me and it was streaking the clouds with beautiful shades of red and purple. Wow, I am so thankful I got up early and took time to be alone and see that.

Now I am about to put the vacuum in my hand and get busy. I honestly love to vacuum. I inherited that trait from my mom. We always joked that when she dies we'll bury her with a vacuum in her hand. Oh and just my mom and I are heading to the mountains this weekend. I am going to be deep in home school planning while she works on some projects of her own. I am really excited about getting away.

5 Comments:

Blogger keri said...

hope your time with our mom is good. and happy planning! love you!!

8:43 AM

 
Blogger Cantini #3 said...

I know you will have a great weekend with your Mom...hope you get a lot done!

9:08 AM

 
Blogger Wendy said...

We're starting to plan here too.

Sounds like a great time together. Enjoy!

9:10 AM

 
Blogger Perri said...

Have a great weekend with your mom and the mountains. Sounds like a fun time.

5:57 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes a morning like that is all you need to remind you of glory and grace. hope you have a great time.

9:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home