blah, blah, blah

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

re-reading

I am sounding like I am living in the dumps and I am not thankful for the celebrations we have already experienced. Like family being together, snuggling with the kids by the tree, sharing the Christmas Story with the kids, me crying like a baby during my parent's church Living Christmas Tree, stuff like that. I really am thankful for it all. I just feel burdened this year, more than ever before. It makes me sad that so many will experience December 25th without giving one thought as to why it is a "Holiday". That millions around the world still have NO clue that a baby named Jesus was even born. Some people have heard but its not been communicated in way for them to understand God's love to their heart. I want to be someone who is communicating this life changing love. I want to be a voice, a heart, a smile, a touch, a look that helps direct people to the throne of Christ.

Alright alright alright. Enough. I hope my mind shuts up. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home