blah, blah, blah

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

stuff everywhere & the love in my heart

Okay, so Christmas was almost a week ago and the house is still spiraling out of control.

I still have a smile on my face.

more random thoughts:

I am so crazy in love with my man. I mean gooey mushy love. I think I am more in love with him right now than I have ever been. No. It's not something different he has done. It is me. I think it is a combination of letting go of a lot of things. Relaxing, not controlling, accepting his endless love for me, staying focused on his heart not his actions, being more vulnerable but not using emotion to get things to go my way. I don't know. I am trying to explain just what I cannot. I just know that being with him, I am home.

Okay, I am off to iron some pants for him. Good night

1 Comments:

Blogger Joan said...

I think it's that the week AFTER Christmas, I actually have some emotional energy again to FEEL something...to devote a little TLC to him and to US again. REST! I LOVE the week AFTER Christmas!!!!

So glad to hear you full.

Me

3:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home