blah, blah, blah

Thursday, February 2, 2006

flat cat heroes

My kids picked this book out at the library. We read it yesterday. I wasn't too crazy about it, but obviously they loved it. #1 came to me this morning asking for help in making a flat cat costume. Every ounce of it was his idea, where the ears should go, how to make the cape. I just helped put it all together. They are having fun today. Doesn't our house show it?!

Oh, and the uniform at our HomeSchool is P-jays all the way!







2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that looks and sounds like a home where alot of fun is had and mom cares more about her kids that what people might think of her cleaning. My hat is off to you, great job mom.

11:15 AM

 
Blogger five in six said...

You sooo inspire me to homeschool...it's the pj thing. We do that all summer. But if I homeschool, we can do it ALL YEAR!! Yeah another plus for homeschooling!! Very cute costumes by the way!!

1:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home