blah, blah, blah

Friday, February 3, 2006

hit the spot


please do not touch my butt, cause I might scream! I have been a regular now for about three weeks at walking and doing pilates. I have a great workout video by Denise Austin called "Hit the Spot Pilates". It is awesome. (No crazy aerobics that make me look like a FREAK) It has great short 10 minute options. Well yesterday I was feeling pretty confident that I could handle the 15 minute "Pilates Challenge" option. It is a more intense workout that hits all the "spots" instead of isolating just one. Well it blindly kicked my butt. I felt fine all day, then when I woke up, it felt like I got a dozen shots in each cheek. So a friend of mine and her kids came over to play and we decided to bond and hit the pilates challenge together. Now my butt has seriously been kicked, pounded and slammed. I have never been so sore in the buttocks (Denise loves to use that word and it is now one of #1's favorite) It's working. RW thanks for joining me in the punishment today. One more week of this and the kids will be able to bounce a ball off my buns. tight!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good for you, way to go girl

12:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was fun! I'm not sore in the buns, but my abs are feeling it! I'll wait another day and see if the soreness kicks in my buttocks. :) thanks for the fun day! RW

9:10 AM

 
Blogger mommy to six J's said...

I just bought the easy shaper it kicked my booty the first day. you a a lot braver than be I use to take yoga I hated it and I tried pilates no thanks.

12:06 AM

 
Blogger Kate said...

NICE!
Way to go!
Think spring - then summer ;)
That will keep you motivated!

6:29 PM

 
Blogger Sprittibee said...

Sounds painful. I might have to spring for that DA video (I have her kickboxing and easy aerobics - and she is so easy to hate!). :) I'll have to get over my neck sprain first, though... :-)

11:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home