blah, blah, blah

Tuesday, April 4, 2006

what I am crazy about

Here are a few random things I am just crazy about right now:

1. Hobby Lobby. I love love love that store.

2. Avocados. At my local grocery store they have been $0.50 a piece. Whoo HOO! I have been eating one a day mixed up in a salad. One morning I even ate a salad for breakfast b/c I was craving one so bad.

3. My new hair cut. (Yes honey can you believe I am happy with it.) I am a typical woman who always complains about her hair. I got it cut last week. It is not very different but it fixes just the way I like it.

4. Spring time weather. I love not being freezing cold all day long. I can finally but away my fleece robe for a while.

5. The view out my kitchen window. While I wash my dishes I get to admire many blooms of spring.

7 Comments:

Blogger mommy to six J's said...

Thank you so much for leaving a comment
on Jordans blog I also love all the things that you love I love avocados.Did u know that Hobby Lobby is owned by Christians.?
Have a great spring day.
Love,Char

11:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was fun to read. Here are 5 things I am crazy about right now.
1.Snap dragon flowers- we planted them in the front and back yard
2.Chili cheese fritos and blackberries
3.Our bedroom, just hung new pictures including my favorite oil painting
4.Baby clothes, baby smells, babies!
5.U2...just got the Joshua Tree album, lost the old one

PS NOT crazy about my haircut, glad someone's happy with theirs!

10:14 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was from RW...sorry again!

10:15 AM

 
Blogger Hale-Yeah! said...

i love avocado's too. guacomole for me! jacinda can't stand it, so we never make it here at home. here's some other things i've been loving:
1. cirque du soleil
2. relevant magazine
3. holding kiara when she first wakes up in the morning and is all warm and heavy.
4. watching jacinda's belly grow with baby #2
5. playing craps

11:01 AM

 
Blogger Kate said...

Avacados! Yummm! I'm on an avacado kick too. I read in I thinkit was Cooking Light about all the good things in an avacado. I've been mixing a little of my homemade salsa with it since the article said when eaten with tomatoes, your body absorbas all those good things in avacados. I thinks me go eat one.

Gotta love a great hair cut. That's like a once in a lifetime kind of thing for a woman! You feel so stoked every day I bet! :)

Great list!

11:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Angela!
I have been meaning to read your blog for quite some time now and have finally done it. brian keeps me updated on your family. You have a beautiful one. I enjoyed reading it so much. I especially love your profile you wrote. is that really the view outside your kitchen window? It's amazing!
Jacinda Hale

6:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I copy and paste the picture out of your window and hang it over mine?
Beautiful!!

10:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home