blah, blah, blah

Thursday, April 27, 2006

never a grandmother

#2 ... What will you become once I have a baby?

Me ... A grandmother

#2 ... No, I don't want you to be a grandmother

Me ... Why?

#2 ... Cause I want you to be a Mommy

Me ... I will still be your mommy.

#2 ... No, I only want you to be a mommy

Me ... No matter how old you are, I will always be you mommy

#2 ... When will babies start coming out of my tummy?

Me ... When you and your husband get married (To myself: hopefully)

#2 ... I don't want any babies.

Me ... Why?

#2 ... Cause I don't want you to be a grandmother

Me ... Okay, when you get older you may change you mind.

#2 ... I just want you to be my mommy, forever.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

awww - just melt my heart not why don't you! i love it when the children get so possessive of mommy!

11:01 AM

 
Blogger Renee said...

Sweet girl! Jaybird has been asking a lot about when he gets married where will he live. It makes his stomach hurt to think of living in a different house away from us. I guess they love us in spite of ourselves!

3:42 PM

 
Blogger NerdMom said...

My #1(boy) decided that my #2's (girl) doll was their baby. So if they had a baby together, they must be married;). Luckily, he explained this to me at home so I could put a stop to it before church. I told him that it is #2's baby and he is a good uncle and helps;).

4:14 PM

 
Blogger Perri said...

I want to be a mommy forever & a grandma....soon!

7:22 PM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

What a PRECIOUS story! Thanks for sharing.

9:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay I loved that!! Children are sooo precious, I honestly cant stand it sometimes. We are so blessed to be Mamas!!!

9:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home