blah, blah, blah

Thursday, April 27, 2006

never a grandmother

#2 ... What will you become once I have a baby?

Me ... A grandmother

#2 ... No, I don't want you to be a grandmother

Me ... Why?

#2 ... Cause I want you to be a Mommy

Me ... I will still be your mommy.

#2 ... No, I only want you to be a mommy

Me ... No matter how old you are, I will always be you mommy

#2 ... When will babies start coming out of my tummy?

Me ... When you and your husband get married (To myself: hopefully)

#2 ... I don't want any babies.

Me ... Why?

#2 ... Cause I don't want you to be a grandmother

Me ... Okay, when you get older you may change you mind.

#2 ... I just want you to be my mommy, forever.

8 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

awww - just melt my heart not why don't you! i love it when the children get so possessive of mommy!

11:01 AM

 
Blogger A said...

Ah...the beautiful moments of childhood. Thanks for sharing your kiddos with us!!!!! Eric had mention to me earlier that you guys liked the bits on E. Keep 'em coming.

A

12:59 PM

 
Blogger the good, the bad & the ugly said...

Sweet girl! Jaybird has been asking a lot about when he gets married where will he live. It makes his stomach hurt to think of living in a different house away from us. I guess they love us in spite of ourselves!

3:42 PM

 
Blogger Better Full... said...

Very cute.
I've got one that what's to live with us forever and one that wants to buy the house next door for himself and his "wife".

4:00 PM

 
Blogger NerdMom said...

My #1(boy) decided that my #2's (girl) doll was their baby. So if they had a baby together, they must be married;). Luckily, he explained this to me at home so I could put a stop to it before church. I told him that it is #2's baby and he is a good uncle and helps;).

4:14 PM

 
Blogger Perri said...

I want to be a mommy forever & a grandma....soon!

7:22 PM

 
Blogger JenMom said...

What a PRECIOUS story! Thanks for sharing.

9:52 AM

 
Anonymous trinaleah said...

Okay I loved that!! Children are sooo precious, I honestly cant stand it sometimes. We are so blessed to be Mamas!!!

9:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home