blah, blah, blah

Sunday, December 3, 2006

the weekend

It has been birthday central at our house for almost a month. #1 & #2's birthday are so close together we combine the celebrations. This weekend we had their friend party. It was so crazy yet so fun. I love all the kids together. I love all their little friends.

Today was a girlie day. I completely soaked them up. We all 3 snuggled in my bed and took a nap, we made crafts, we went to the Living Christmas Tree at my parents church and then #2 and I snuggled in my bed and looked through her scrapbooks. She likes me to read every line on every page and study all the pics. I got zero accomplished around the house yesterday, but it was worth spending quality time with my girls.



My man & #1 enjoyed a "boy day"





8 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

I love the boy/girl birthday cake, what a great idea!

11:08 AM

 
Blogger keri said...

love the first pic with you and the girls. sounds like a great time with them. happy bday to your two big kids....i clearly remember #1's first birthday party...and i can't believe he is 7 now!!

12:55 PM

 
Blogger Cantini #3 said...

I SO enjoyed talking to you yesterday. We MUST do it again! Thanks for being an encouragment to me

1:47 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great cake!

I love those snuggly pajama days too.

5:37 PM

 
Blogger Kate said...

awww so cute - they are so adorable. i can't believe how big #3 is now! happy birthday to all of them :)

9:26 PM

 
Blogger Just T said...

great pictures! sounds like they all had a great party .. they are looking so grown up :)

10:48 PM

 
Blogger Perri said...

I love the cake - how cool. Your girls look just like you.

12:41 AM

 
Blogger Glass Half Full said...

Love the photos! I have been MIA again -- holiday crazy!!!!

So sorry the kids were sick...the worst!!!

And your post about #3 -- SWEET!!!

10:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home