blah, blah, blah

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Playing in the mud


Today during school we made mud bricks out of clay, sand and straw, similiar to what they would have used way way way back in the day to construct the tower of babble. The kids thought is was a lot of fun. We also finished reading Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I rented the orignal movie and they thougth it was fascinating. I was hoping the kids would prefer the book over the movie, but Hollywood won.

The past two days our bible lesson has been from Job 38. It has been perfect for all of us considering has and is happening as a result of the hurricane. #1 asked us the other day, "Why is God being so mean by creating this hurricane". I am so thankful that though I can never answer all my child's questions, I trust and enormous God who can provide peace to comfort during times of confusion. He is and will always be sovereign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home