blah, blah, blah

Friday, January 27, 2006

ouch


Scrubbing my face, getting ready for the day, I get out the tweezers to pluck a few stray hairs around the eyebrows. My face desperately needs sun. I have that dead of winter paleness going on. Still self tanning but it is not as good as the real thing. Anyway.... I notice along with the lack of sun, a few dark hairs around my upper lip. Tweeze them as well... ouch, OUCH! Now I know God's wisdom is unmatched. I mean He is the "I am". I will never be able to fully figure Him out. Normally I am okay to trust in His infinite wisdom, but I would love to know what was he thinking when he allowed the first hair to grow on a woman's upper lip? Surely when he formed Eve in all her perfect beauty, she did not possess one unsightly hair. I mean the minute she ate the forbidden fruit did a mustache appear as a consequence and the bible just forgets to mention it?

I would love to know.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is toooooo funny. As you age hair begins to show up in places you didnt even think it could grow.

11:15 AM

 
Blogger five in six said...

So funny and sooo true. I don't have any on my upper lip, just one or two pop up on my chin every now and then...ewwww!

2:44 PM

 
Blogger Kate said...

first of all - that picture - hahahahah! love it. ok - my lone hair is smack in between my eyebrows. so annoying. but there is something theraputic (sp?) about plucking. i know - i'm nutty.

8:05 PM

 
Blogger mommy to six J's said...

I enjoyed your blog thanks for sharing

1:12 AM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

ROFLOL!!!!! It is a gift of being a gorgeous brunette!!!

I videotaped myself yesterday morning without make-up singing the "green frog song" to squelch the "more more more"s from my kiddos. When I played it back all I saw was a mustache!!!

5:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home