blah, blah, blah

Thursday, March 2, 2006

thanks, it means a lot

We are leaving for Florida today. I am anxious to see my in-laws. I really miss them.

My mom will be seeing a new doctor this coming Thursday. I am not expecting the diagnosis to change, but I am hoping they can offer better treatment options. I am praying she will comply to all they ask her to do. She has a very busy life and it's going to be extremely difficult for her to slow down.

You know sometimes it all hits me and I get real down, other times I feel strong and then there are the numb moments as well. What I take great comfort in is knowing people care and are praying. Thanks. It means a lot. I am going to keep being real with God. I am going to keep trusting He is in control and I will continue to praise His almighty name. For the blessings He has showered upon us are far more gracious than we could ever deserve. I love, with all that is within me, the Creator of the universe and it blows my mind that He loves and cares for me.

Praise you Father for who you are. Praise you God for your gift of eternal life. Praise you Father for your unconditional love. Praise you Lord, for you know me. Thank you God. Thank you.


Here are some pics that make me smile. My little (he hates that word) big warrior.





He wanted my to take a picture where it would look like he was holding the tree in his hand. He's a funny one!

5 Comments:

Blogger five in six said...

John has been updating my on your mom and Eric's mom as well. I'm so sorry. You are in my thoughts and prayers daily. I pray you have a wonderful time visiting your in-laws and I'm so jealous! I have an itch to get away somewhere...just don't know where or when!

8:46 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Angela! I am in Jackson, Ms and I am a good friend of Bree's. I saw your blog on Mrs. Kathy's page. I will pray for your mom. Give Mrs. Kathy a big huge from me and tell her Bree is being taken care of in Jackson. Hang in there and I will keep you and your family in my daily prayers.

3:21 PM

 
Blogger Kate said...

Have a blessed time with your mominlaw this weekend. I bet you all being there will be so uplifting to her too. :)

3:46 PM

 
Blogger Joan said...

praying for you and yours this week. Stay strong in Him. Be weak in Him.

me

4:11 PM

 
Blogger terrible speller said...

Thanks guys!!!! I means a whole whole bunch.

4:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home