blah, blah, blah

Wednesday, June 7, 2006

painted yahtzee


Thanks to Hairy Keri and Aussie Teeny, I have moved on from playing boogle, which I really really stink at but continue to play b/c I am determined to up my rating, which still has not happened in the 5 years I have been playing. I am finally giving up and coming to grips, I will never be a master boogler. Now Painted Yahtzee is my game. Let's Play!

Oh, do your kids ever pick their nose? Or should I ask do you pick your nose? Check out my man's blog to read about #1's latest booger find. He told me a secret that one of his friends shared with him. He said, "Mommy, can you believe "Will" picks his boogers and eats them. He actually showed me!" Nice!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

I read your Hubby's blog, and I wanted to advise you to get your boy some K'NEX. They rock the building world. My kids make EVERYTHING out of them, golf clubs, Godzilla and so much more. And I do have one booger picker. Needless to say we buy our tissue at Costco!

1:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

painted yahtzee rocks. and is it gross that i like to pick my kids noses?! whenever evan has a big boog, i like to get it with my pinky finger. its awesome! hee hee.

10:48 AM

 
Blogger Vessel said...

I'll have to try painted yahtzee when I have 6 hours to kill.HA. I used to play online cribbage and hearts. Time melts away as I sit there. Next thing I know it's 2am.
Boogers, uh. I went to your man's site and read comments and was a little nausious. I don't mind boogers; it's when I see a kid stick them in their mouths. Nasty!!

11:33 AM

 
Blogger Glass Half Full said...

My son picked his nose throughout most of his preschool program a year ago. I must say, "What a video moment!!"

3:28 PM

 
Blogger Renee said...

Eating boogies,YUCK!

10:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home