blah, blah, blah

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

14 of the hardest things for me do

1. go all day without wearing covergirl expresso brown eyeliner - my eyes are lost on my face without it.

2. get out of a hot shower

3. keep my closet clean and organized for more than 2 days

4. design a daily routine and stick to it for more than a day

5. impulsively know my right from my left

6. go to the grocery store and not forget to buy something I need

7. stop caring for a friend, even if they are the one who quit communicating

8. go shopping for me and not stop to look at children's clothing

9. get out of a warm cozy bed in our freezing cold house during the winter

10. have patience in a drive thru lane

11. walk by my computer and not check my email

12. buy accessories to spruce up my outfits

13. not people watch

14. refraining from saying what I feel



14, why 14? I was trying for a Thursday 13, but I came up with one to many.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Are we twins? I LOVE all 14!! Great list! And ya know, I love the 14. You should make up your own "Thursday 14" and start a little following. I'll follow!

8:28 AM

 
Blogger Vessel said...

No I think triplets! I seem to have the same tendencies. I guess when you have kids you struggle with many of the same situations. It's universal!

12:04 PM

 
Blogger Janie said...

Thanks for your comment on my post...imitation is the greatest form
of flattery!! :)

12:59 PM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

There are only 3 things on your list that would be different for me (5-it took me a while, but I did FINALLY figure that one out,9-because it is better to get up than to listen to screaming children (& risk them waking other children),& 12-because I do not have outfits to spruce up...unnless you count jeans & tee shirts!)

2:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

were we separated at birth.

3:06 PM

 
Blogger Wendy said...

Like the new look.

Good list. I can relate to many.

7:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home