blah, blah, blah

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

new "kitty" pool

Once when #1 was 2 years old, I told him we were going out to buy him a kiddy pool. His excited reply: YEAH! We are going to get a cat and a pool?! Well yesterday we retired the old pool, it's lasted a lot longer than I thought. #1 and I went shopping for a bigger and better one. Toys-R-US had a huge one for only $10. The pool was wider than our Expedition. It's was kinda tricky getting it home. We had to squish in the sides a bit, but no real damage done. It flexed itself right back out. The girls played in it for hours yesterday and today it has been the hit again. We switched it up a bit and added bubbles. It makes for a nice cool afternoon. Oh, and our $5 garage sale slide we've had for 5 years is the perfect compliment for it. Up and down, up and down, up and down.

Oh, as I am typing this the girls just got into their second cat fight ever! I can see them clear as day through the window. Taking turns slapping back and forth, screaming like only true little girls can. It was short lived. Maybe 2 minutes top. #2 was the mature one who stepped out of the pool and said, "That is ENOUGH!" Next thing you know, they are over it and up they go back on the slide. DRAMA!

She is blowing bubbles out of her nose.



7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

like the new BLACK!! we did the same thing this weekend with the slide in the pool, except we left out the bubbles....i'll have to try that next time!!

5:23 PM

 
Blogger Whittaker Woman said...

hey are you on the computer. Your changing things as i sit here. I love you H

5:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like the new look but it did freak me out a little. you got some super cute babies there.

6:40 PM

 
Blogger Cantini #3 said...

Looks like fun to me. I need to get the kids their "summer pool". Maybe I'll see you at Target again! What camera do you use to take these AWESOME picutres? I'm in the market for a digital camera. See you soon, Michelle

6:44 PM

 
Blogger Jessica said...

I have been playing "change the theme" today too, but I can't find any nearly as pretty as this new black one! We have the same slide, it also makes a perfect trampoline ladder for our littlest boy.

12:43 AM

 
Blogger Vessel said...

Great new look!
I need a swim in that pool!

1:34 PM

 
Blogger Renee said...

Just so you know, we have 3 days a week designated for the neighborhood pool...but I am still convinced that we need to invest in your idea! I am going out today after rest time to find a used slide and look for your pool bargain at Toys R Us. This looks like too much entertainment to pass up! What kind of bubbles did you use? Dawn? Those are lots of bubbles! I miss you. Call me soon and lets get together for a play date and we really need to have a girls night. My calendar is wide open!

3:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home