blah, blah, blah

Tuesday, December 5, 2006

sick kid

I have got a puker. #1 is sick. The amazing thing is that now that he is 7, somehow he has matured enough to make it to the toilet before he spews. This is a HUGE achievement. Normally it is just explosive and I am left to clean up the carpet, sheets, and other stuff.

It really makes me sad when my kids are sick. I feel so bad for them. #1 is just laying around. He doesn't even feel like building with his Legos. We're truly blessed that it is rare that the kids are sick. The only advantage about them not feeling good is that I get lots and lots of snuggling.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

I would rather be sick than have my kids sick, you feel so helpless..

1:32 PM

 
Blogger Lori said...

Sorry forgot to say I hope you little one feels better soon.

1:32 PM

 
Blogger Justabeachkat said...

Oh, it makes me sad to be so far away. I wish I was there to help you. Tell him MeMe sends her love, hugs and kisses.

2:17 PM

 
Blogger Just T said...

aww poor thing! I hope he feels better real soon. I hate when my kidlets are sick too. I feel so helpless!

11:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home