blah, blah, blah

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

24 ends & pops-c-sickles

okay, so 24 is over until January. I have to admit I was bummed at how everything ended. I mean COME ON! Jack deserves a bit of a fairy tale life just for a moment. I mean give the guy at least 24 hours to be in La-LA land of love with his girl. Poor Audrey. Last 24 she her husband died, which they were in the process of a divorce, and she was led to believe her lover Jack died. So during this 24 she discovers her long lost love Jack really isn't dead and he's alive, and isn't it sweet they are still in love. Now at the end of this 24, Jack and Audrey are embracing and Jack goes inside a warehouse to take a call. BAM he is kidnapped and Audrey again loses her man. My man being a typically male of course loved the way the season ended. Me the female, needed more love and less action. Oh well. It is still the best show ever.

So summer is here at our house. It is hot. The kids have spent the past two days in the yard hosing each other down. The outdoors are a perfect babysitter for a homeschool family. I get so much done and they get worn out. Here is a pic of them cooling off with a "pops-c-sickle" (that is what #2 used to call them).




11 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

24 Kicks Major Booty. What an ending...phew! I'm exhausted thinking of what Jack has to go through until January. I want my man to make a ticker/countdown thingee until it starts back up in Jan! What am I going to do on Monday nights now?!!!
Your kids are just so so cute!

5:43 PM

 
Blogger katie said...

great pics angela! thanks...

6:00 PM

 
Blogger Wendy said...

Very cute pictures! This sounds like our life right now too. We're done with school and having fun playing outside.

10:19 PM

 
Blogger Joan said...

The one of your daughter and the pop is scrapbook worthy. Yup. Like a homeschooling mom would have time.

TV...dang, you almost make me want to start watching something again. But, then I get nothing else done...

me

11:16 PM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

Awesome pics! Have a great Summer!

7:53 AM

 
Blogger Renee said...

These pictures are so cute! I kept looking and wondering what was different...something looked different. It is Sydney, I have never seen her wear a bow. She looks adorable. Sorry I hung up earlier. Kids were fighting and cell rang. It was my man and he needed to talk. We'll talk tomorrow.

12:08 PM

 
Blogger Whittaker Woman said...

You forgot to mention that Audrey also was 48 seconds from bleeding to death from an attack. Then there was the part where she though her father died from driving off a cliff. Thank goodness he had that scuba gear in his car. She would have had a crappy day if he died. :) i love you and the ending. H

4:04 PM

 
Blogger Vessel said...

I still don't watch 24. It's too late for me now to become a fan of the show. Think what kind of mother I would become trying to watch all the previous episodes just to catch up to ya'll.
Your kids are adorable!!!

5:31 PM

 
Blogger Perri said...

What great pictures. I need to take more pictures from behind.

6:57 PM

 
Blogger Glass Half Full said...

As I looked into your site I caught an entry about "24" and had to read it. My husband and I are SOOO into "24"!! When we see the clock ticking down and there are only minutes left, we want to scream until next week. Thank God for TiVo!! (Is that a sad comment or what????)

8:52 PM

 
Blogger terrible speller said...

Can't consider it a sad comment from over here in our camp. Good to know we are not the only 24 freaks out there!

11:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home