blah, blah, blah

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

sharp pain in my head

I don't think I have ever had a migraine before. I came close once. Dim lights and sleep was the only thing that would make it go away. Well tonight I am having sharp random pains on the top left side of my head. Every thing is fine and then... OUCH! It's like someone sticking a knife in my head. Just as quick as the pain comes, it goes away. Crazy.

Forgot to lay out chicken to thaw for dinner tonight. Oops. End result - no major dish washing tonight. I am thankful for that.


#2 is extra lovey today. She is like on this high. Tonight we bonded by coloring rainbow kitty cats. It was her idea. #3 sat beside us and drew her first ever recognizable people. This is huge deal to me. I remember what #2's first people looked like. They were just a big round circle with bulging eyes and two stick legs. No arms needed, just legs. #3 makes sperm people. Just a round head and a squiggly body line. I am keeping this picture forever.

She was able to point me out. I am in the middle on the top row. Recognize me? :)

8 Comments:

Blogger Joan said...

Uh, VBS does that head thing to us all, sister. :-)

2:06 AM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

I hope your migraine goes away......and I agree with your other commenter...VBS would do that to me, too. Love the pictures

6:39 AM

 
Blogger Wendy said...

It must be that sticking to a schedule thing!

I love the sperm people! How cute! I just bought these art frames that they sell at Target and hung some of our kid art. They love seeing their art on our walls!

9:51 AM

 
Blogger Vessel said...

My head aches when the vessels in my head dialate. This is what my Dr. say anyway. Yes, sharp pain accompanies off and on. Dr. Jules recommends a long, quiet rest with a magazine and Marble Mocha Macchiato.:)

11:22 AM

 
Blogger Sprittibee said...

Sperm people. Now that's a new one! :) Tell her she's a micro-artist!

1:40 PM

 
Blogger Cantini #3 said...

I totally can pick you out in that picture, who wouldn't be able to do that???? Well, one more day of VBS...I'll see you up there tomorrow! Hope your head is better. I get migrains about once a year, maybe twice. They hit when I am incredibly stressed.

10:18 PM

 
Blogger Frodo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:41 AM

 
Blogger Kate said...

Now, that's funny! I love it too when mine drew their firsst pictures of people. It always reminds me of sonogram pictures - just can't tell that it's really a person!

8:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home