blah, blah, blah

Saturday, May 13, 2006

double wedding day

Worn out. I am so stinkin tired. We all headed south today to attend two different weddings. The first was short and well I wouldn't say sweet. It was kinda confusing. You never really knew what was going on. I felt bad for them b/c it began to rain on their cermony, which was outside right next to a busy intersection. Then once at the reception, which was inside, the bottom fell out.

In between weddings we spent some time with my man's fam. They all hang out together all the time. It's really cool.

For the next wedding we met up with some friends, Keri & Rusty, and all rode together. I love spending time with them. It's so rare that we all get to hang out since they live an hour north of us. The guys have been best friends since high school and they both went to college with us. Actually the first wedding we went to was Rusty's brothers.

I really enjoyed the second wedding. I got to see and meet a lot of my man's high school friends. It's so neat that they have all stayed in touch. I talk to NO ONE that went to high school with me. It's like we said ... see ya ... once we graduated. Anyways the food was great and I had a glass of wine. I hate wine but I do like how it usually makes me somewhat giddy. But tonight the single glass just made me extra tired and borderline grumpy. We had a long drive home and I could barely stay awake. So why I am staying up to blog? Well I guess I just wanted to say, if I spent time with you today and you are reading this ... I am so glad I got to spend time with you in person.

Have a great mommy, mama, momma, mother's day

Us with Keri Hairy & Busty Rusty



Sidenote #1. Da_n, my man is looking so fine. Oh, Rusty you looked nice tonight as well.

Sidenote #2. Keri, your highlights looked great.

Sidenote #3. This was my "wedding" dress last year and I guess it will be for 2006 as well. So if you expect to see me at a wedding or shower from now until ... uh.. September, you can't expect to see me in it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

I love the dress you are wearing in this pic! Maybe after I have the baby, lose the baby weight, and then the 10 extra pounds I had put on before the baby...THEN maybe I would like to know where you got it. Okay, maybe not. But it looks very cute!

3:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we had fun with you too!! especially singing the yodeling song in the bathroom. wish we could hang out more often. love love!!

11:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home