blah, blah, blah

Sunday, May 7, 2006

dreading tomorrow

We had a great weekend.

The house was looking kind of bad heading into the weekend. Now that it is over, it's just a wreck. I am so dreading facing it all tomorrow.

I am going to try to stay positive and hope the kids feel like playing outside, like all day, so I can get a handle on things inside. We will see.

Oh, the message at church today was stinkin incredible. If you struggle with guilt or know someone who tries to use guilt to manipulate or if you want to learn more about Jesus character, listen to it. I seriously doubt you will be disappointed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Whittaker Woman said...

I love you. Miss you. and just wanted you to know i am thinking of you. Sorry about the house. I hate mondays too. Its amazing what happens when mom takes a break. H

1:17 AM

 
Blogger Wendy said...

I know the feeling! I have a mountain of laundry to tackle today. I am hoping the kids play happily for awhile.

9:18 AM

 
Blogger Renee said...

Hope you survived well. Miss you!

8:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home