blah, blah, blah

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

i am a tv freak


We are caught up on all our shows. The main ones we watch are:
24
Prison Break
Lost

oh, and not to forget American Idol (shocker tonight, I am sad!)

I just don't think it is possible for 24 and Prison Break to get more intense. OH my GOODNESS. I am so on the edge of my seat. Like I feel physically exhausted after watching them. That's not healthy is it? I really do get into them a tad bit too much. I am so glad the season is coming to an end. I just want to finish them. The suspense is Killing me.

Oh, and Hale, you said they should kill Jack off on 24, what are you thinkin? I would be so ticked if they did. He is the man
.

4 Comments:

Blogger Wendy said...

I like Lost, but I haven't seen 24 or prison break. I really like "The Office" too, it's pretty funny.

8:39 AM

 
Blogger Jessica said...

I thought Chris was going to win, I really liked that he was a family man. Oh well.

11:16 AM

 
Blogger Kate said...

Jack Bauer is immortal. He can run, but he can't die! I LOVE 24. It is so intense. Ya wanna know how sickly addicted I am to that show? I actually have been looking forward to Monday's. :)

Do you watch The Office at all? It was hillarious last night - and the ending rocked!

I hear Lost is good, but I got hooked on Invasion. I think I am the only one who watches that show...
Have a beautiful weekend!

12:44 PM

 
Blogger Hale-Yeah! said...

i updated my stance on 24. jack bauer is my idol...he makes me want to be a better man. read my post from a day or two ago.

12:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home